Chest X-ray concludes COPD. Does it indicate anything serious like TB or tumor?

One of my relative did a chest X Ray recently and in the radioligists report following observations were made. 1. lung fields are over inflated and clear. 2.Both hila are prominent. 3.Cardiac size is within normal limits. 4. IMPRESSION : COPD . unfortunately radiaoligst was not available when he went to collect the report and went out of town for vacation. Does this report indicates anything serious like TB or tumour? He never had any serious ailments barring occassional cold and fever . He is a non smoker and has no breathing problem or any uneasiness. He is planning to go abraod and needs to clear medical examination including chest X ray for detecting TB.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013