Chest Pain recurring persistently. Does these symptoms increases with mental stress ?

Hi - Can you address my concern following. Thanks for your consideration. I fear I have something wrong with my heart or lungs or chest - my chest hurts for 2 and a half days now - A doctor released me post-taking and reviewing my EKG and CT Scan two nights ago in the ER after I drove myself there at 2:00am resolving to go because I felt chest pain I never felt before. I am feeling chest pain off and on and it is something new to me - it feels like concentrated pressure spots inside my chest moving around or expanding then dissipating. The past weekend I went to Orlando and rode many roller coasters. I also moved some furniture at the beginning of this week. I think the symptoms increase with mental stess.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011