Chest PA x-ray shows slight bronchrovascular prominences in both perihilar and lower zones. Advised Adcef, Seroflow. Is this right ?

My wife 47 yrs has been reported by chest PA xray to have slight bronchrovascular prominences seen in both peri hilar and lower zones.Prior to this report she was suffering from fever , dry cough and slight spasm.She has take a course of ADCEF 300 for 5 days and has now been advised to inhale Seroflow 250 for three weeks to be followed by lung function test. Cough problem is a repeat problem of her and we have observed slight spasm when she is not sick also.Is her treatment is in right direction ?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013