Chest PA shows nodular opacity. May be end on vessel or granuloma. Need for concern?

I got this from my Doc from my recent medical check-up Chest (Single view) CHEST PA – ERECT There is a small nodular opacity in the right lower lobe underlying the 8th rib. This appears benign. The rest of the lung fields are clear. The heart size is normal. Normal cardiac and mediastinal contours. No rib lesion . Impression: Small nodular opacity- may be an end on vessel or granuloma . Comparison with previous radiographs if any would be useful. Is it something to be concern off and what s the next possible test if i don t have any for comparison?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013