Chemo and radiotherapy done for breast cancer. Discomfort and pain in breast. On tamoxifen. Advice?

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009 and have had chemo/op/ radiotherapy and then a recurrence 18 months later with another op and chemo. Have had problems ever since underarm (node removal) with a haematoma which was drained several times, operated on and still is there causing a lot of discomfort. Had a clear mammo last October but now am getting pin prick feelings in both breasts. I am on Tamoxifen . Can you comment please?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013