Chemical pregnancy, bleeding, taken Clomid for PCOS. Safe to have unprotected sex?

hi, i had a chemical pregnancy of 4 weeks and it was devastating. i have been bleeding for 6-7 days and today is my 8th day. i was recently diagnosed with pcos and was on clomid first dose which resulted after in chemical pregnancy, my doctor didnot specify what i should do with my sex issues but said that regardless of whether i get my period or not, she will induce clomid on the 32nd day. Now my question is , is it safe for me to have unprotected sex before that to try it again or is it better i wait.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer