Cheeks red and swollen, white heads after going in cold weather. Prescribed limeciclina. Dermatitis?

Hello doctor. I ve been having this skin problems for about 2Months-my cheeks get swollen and red and I started to get a lot o white heads and comes ones which never happened before, I went to the dermatologist and I mention her that I went to LA for Christmas vacation and that the weather which was very cold and that i used to bathe with hot water and facial scrub gave my contact dermititis and she gave 2 ½ months worth of antibiotic called Limeciclina, if I stop using it my face stars getting swollen and red, pimples start forming they are like nodules, very skin deep and now for about 2days my earlobes won t stop itching the are red and warm also. Do I really have contact dermititis? Isn t a bit to long to drink antibiotics?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013