Cheeks inside mouth, tongue peeling off and skin is inflamed. Why does body also itch?

I have for a year now , my cheeks inside the mouth like peeling off skin also feels a litle inflamated and vains are now noticesable on both sides were the vains are visable i have a small lump of meat that i can feel,wich I never had before this year period .my tounge also gets red on the tip and grows, like geografic toung then gets to normal al this going on for a year straight . the roof of my mouth feels scratchy also. my head doctor gave me amoxycilin 500s once but nothing . i also get a bad allergy (red)all over my body itchy, dont know if its related to this but it doesnt go away neither.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012