Cheek swollen, bruise after filling. Difficulty in swallowing, sore throat. Possible reason?

Hi, I had a filling 2 days ago. That night, I was in a lot of pain so I took ibuprofen . My cheek was swollen and the nest day I noticed a bruise . I kept ice on it most of the afternoon an evening, but didn t see a change. This morning, I woke up feeling like my throat was swollen. It is difficult to swallow , kind of like I m getting a sore throat (but it doesn t hurt). I called the dentist 1st thing this morning, the receptionist said that she d have someone call me (still waiting). Any advise?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013