Cheek scratched by cat, white line appeared. Cure?

I was scratched on the cheek by mycat six months ago , a couple of weeks later a white line has appeared on my cheek ending with thread veins. What could the white be?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
It seems that you have linear scar developed after scratching by cat. The scar may be linear and whitish. You may apply hyaluronidase containg gel or silicone gel. Tacrolimus oint might improve the color. Laser resurfacing is other option for crrection of linear scar. You may consult dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon. I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD