Cheek injury. Now headaches, painful knot. Should I be concerned?

hello, how are you? About 2 weeks ago, a swing ( large weight, plastic in the outside and concrete in the inside) hit mi right upper side of the cheek bone, about a centimeter lover of the eye. I got bruises, but the are 85% gone, the big bump disappeared, but this little horizontal/diagonal knot is still there. It has been there since day one. It hurt for the first week and then only when I accidentally hit it or while playing with my son it hurts. I barely have headaches in my life, but after this I feel I have a beaches almost every day. I take Aleve Or Advil and it goes away, but I do not really get them. Should I be concerned? I am a little stubborn, haven t been to the dr, should I go and get it checked, get x-ray or something.?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012