Charlie horse symptoms, bruises on ankle, hot flashes, insomnia

Im a 51 yr old white woman, a smoker and drinker. here are my issues: 1) about two months ago i awoke with both my calves what i assumed was a charlie horse like symtoms that last about 5 days. 2) woke the other night with sharp stabbing pain located left inner thigh about 5 above knee , intermitent for about 30 mintes 3) bruise like areas around my ankle of left leg also a large area on my left knee - no injury. My period stopped 3 years ago, but suffer with. awful hot flashes (sever sweating) and insomnia . I have quit drinking and trying to stop smoking. Im scared and have no medical insurance and no money to pay for answer
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012