Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, weight loss, hand and feet muscle deterioration, unable to walk. Suggestions?

I am 70 years old I have lost about 50 pounds in weight which I needed I have a disease named Charct-Marie-Tooth Disease (3 German Drs Names) it is muscle deterrozation in feet and hands I use a walker to get around and give balance I since losing weight I have loose skin I can bend over to dry feet and toes and can see loose skin from my body Unable to walk for holds that excercise back but am strong in my chest and arms would appreciate some tips and advice in correcting my problem
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013