Chapped skin on the thighs, reddish bumps near vagina and anus. Burns while urination. Cure?

hi this is really embarrassing but the other day I noticed it hurt to wipe for a couple days I had chafed skin on my thighs due to over sweating on a hot day well anyways I looked in a mirror and there s 3 or 4 reddish bumps near my vagina and anus like thier inflamed it doesn t hurt when urine passes over them just when I wipe it stings I m so worried and scared as I.cant afford to.go to the Dr. just yet also these happen.every once in a while usually around the time of my.period and after
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Mar 2013
Hello
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
THese could be sebaceous cysts .
This is infection of the hair follicles / sweat glands.
That is the most likely diagnosis.
The best bet is to consult a gynecologist, to confirm the diagnosis.
In absence of that, you can take clear pictures and upload at -
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-aarti-abraham/64623
I can provide an opinion that way.
You would need antibiotics to clear the infection, also maintain strict perineal hygiene.
Get your blood sugars tested.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.