Changes in stool pattern, pass gas with urine, blood and mucus on toilet paper with little stool since gall bladder removal. Cause?

I got my gall bladder removed 3 months back by laproscopy ever sincethat i havelot of changes in my stool pattern but laty i had been noticing that when i pass urine mye once or atmost twice a day i pass gas & then along with it theres a discharge when i clean it with toilet paper i saw blood along with mucus & sometimes theres v little stool also. I dont have any constipation rather have to goto the toilet min 3-4 times. Can you please help me what is all this happening. Thnks
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013