Changes in skin, thinning on arm, chapping skin on hands, wrinkles on palms and feet with burning. Cause?

Dear Doctor, I have been experiencing some changes on my skin not for particular area but for whole my skin.First of all i noticed some thinning on my arm ,than chapping skin on my hands and sudden wrinkles in my plams,also some wrinkles emerge on my feet .Than i feel the skin in my plams and under my feet gets thicker causing some sort of mild burning on the skin.Could you please help me to find out what s going on?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013