Changed the timings of taking birth control pills. Will it decrease the effectiveness?

I have been on birth control for over a month. Last month, I took the entire pack correctly at 5:30 pm. Due to nausea , I switched the time I take my pill to right before I go to bed, or 11:30pm/midnight right at the start of my new pack, around 4 days ago. Should I be worried about the decreased effectiveness of my pill? Should I run to get an emergency contraceptive if I have had a sexual encounter within the last couple of days?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013