Changed pills from Azul to Althea while on menstruation, still didn't get next periods. Am I pregnant ?

hi.. i ve been taking pills since july 2012, i was using azul, but last month, february , i changed my pill to althea, and i took the first tablet even if i was done with my menstruation . it was stated on the instructions that it s ok to start the pill at any day as long as you follow the days indicated on the pill pack. but on the first week that i was taking the pill i was also taking antibiotics/antibacterial named amoxicillin . and i had made out with my boyfriend on the 5th day that i was taking pills. i finished my 21st tablet last march 2 and it s already march 6 today and i still don t have my period. the last day of my period was jan. 30.. i did some research and it says that antibiotics don t interfere with the pill except the one named rifampin. so i m confused, am i pregnant? pls help me. -AAAAAAA. stressed out-
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013