Changed pill from loseasonique to a normal one, bubbles in stomach after eating, bloated stomach, pregnancy test negative

I was dropped form insurance, and had a week or 2 were i did not have birth control . i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I got back on the pill , but i changed from loseasonique (where i got my period every 3 months) to a normal one (getting it ever month). I just finished my first pack, my period lasted about 2 days and normally it last a week or a little longer. When i eat, i feel full, then about 30 minutes later i feel kind of bubbles in my stomach . I cant eat without feeling sick either. But also, i have had a stressful week, but i was having these symptoms before that. And my stomach looks like i am bloated. I took a test cause i was scared and it said negative. I dont know if i am over reacting, but could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012