Changed nuva ring, having symptoms like headache, nausea, tiredness, sleepiness, cramps, sore breast, milky discharge from breast, bloating, fluttering in stomach, cravings. because of using frozen nuva ring?

hello i am on the nuva ring for about two years never had a problem now i had to remove my ring for free week on august 1, 2012 n was to get my period but it never came on aug 7 i had spotting very little i spotted at around 5pm and by 9pm i had nothing. i put the new ring anyways on aug 8, about 3 wks ago start having funny syptoms: headache , nausea , super tired and sleepy, cramps , really sore breast , milky discharge from breast, bloated. so i toke a test got neg. havent felt anybetter all month just 3 days ago i start feeling fluttering in my stomach and lots of cravings i do another test and also neg. iam wondering why i am going threw this if i have been fine for 2 years i follow the instruction 100 % . one thing though i do not refrigerate my nuvarings they stay in a bag and the temp has been really high at aroun 88F to 94F does that matter
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012