Changed from Crestor to Lipitor. Having pain in kidneys when blowing nose. Kidney damage?

I was taking Crestor for high colesterol med for about 2 yrs. when I began to feel extreme muscle fatigue and pain, my Dr. took me off and changed me to Lipitor . It has been about 1 yr. and starting to feel it again. I looked up the symptom and realize that this is very severe. And could be kidney damage So I stop taking my meds about 2-3 days ago. I feel much better. I want to know is when I blow my nose I am feeling a pain in my kidneys... Is this something to worry about?. I have a phone call in... But no one has called me back yet!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013