Changed from Aderal to Concerta. Weight loss. Late periods. Worried

hello, i m Lee, and 16 and the last time I had my period was j July 8th, and is more than two months late. This has happened before maybe 1 month and a half late, but not 2 months. I m a virgin , and I just recently changed my medication from aderal to conserta. I have also lost almost 10 pounds in those 2 months. I looked online, and it said that weight loss and change in medication might be a factor in your period being late? I m really worried...
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer