Changed eating habits, passing stool frequently. Why is it happening?

I am 42 years and for the last 15 days I have changed my eating habits i.e. I takes one loaf of bread inbrakefast at 8 a.m. then I eats one plate of rice or fruits at about 1 pm thereafter I takes my lunch at about 5 evening then I also takes different slices of fruits at about 8, then one cup of milk at 10 night. Before this eating schedule I have been taking food only two times a day and that time I have been going to pass on stool once or twice in 24 hours but now with the increase of food I have been passing on stool 4 times a days, some time it is normal and some time thin. Pl. tell me is it is happening due to increase in food or it is some thing worry.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012