Changed eating habits, pain in the eyes, fatigue and headaches. What is happening?

Hello, In the past week I have noticed a change, I m more tired than usual. My eyes hurt and feel heavy, which might be related to me being tired. I sleep at least seven hours and it never feels enough. I am so tired that I use three alarms to get me up. My eating habits have also changed, I m hungry more at night when I do eat during the day. I don t think I m pregrant because my period has been normal. My headaches have increased which I use aleve or a doctor s prescription for migraines. I don t know what s wrong with me.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012