Changed birth control pills. Missing periods, not sexually active. What could it be?

Hi, I take usually microgynon 30 birth control pill, I stopped my last tablet 15th march, then I had my period , however I have moved to spain and they changed my pill to a 28day pill, which I started the same day as I should have started my others. I finished them on 23rd April but up to now I haven´t had my period. I haven´t been sexually active, and I have not started taking any more pills for the moment until my period starts. What could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012