Changed birth control pill from levlen to yaz. When to start new pills and dosage?

Hi the docor decided to change my pill today i was levlen ed for 8 years but he has now changed me on to yaz so im really confused i finished my levlen packet yesterday so my period should be due on Wednesday (but finished the levlen) so my question is right now when do i start taking the yaz pill and which part do i take first do i take the white pill tonight or do i start on the pink pill in the dark green section on the blister pack i dont want to get this wrong. Please help my confusion?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  279 Awaiting Answer