Change of birth control medication, missed periods. What could be the reason?

So i was switched from one birth control to another a while ago but about a month ago i ran out and so i thought i should take some of my old ones to stay on track. well i talked to my doctor about it and she said stop taking birth control all together till my next period. Well I had sex with my bf and we used a condom but now it s almost the end of the month and i still haven t had a period what are the odds of me being pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012