Change observed in vagina, extreme tightness at the entrance, vaginal wall seems to be rounded, gspot puffy. Swollen bladder?

hello, i seem to have had a change in my vagina the last few months. the actual opening seems tighter,and can even be painful inserting tampons. i feel as if, when i examine myself the vaginal wall (my g spot area) seems to be quite rounded, like swollen. and when inserting my finger , slight holes/openings. my gspot used to feel more flat, so i seem to recall, but now quite puffy. when i put pressure on the puffy bit, it doesnt hurt. is it a swollen bladder? i dont pee anymore than usual or hurt while urinating. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013