Change in urine color, headache, muscle soreness. Should i see a medical doctor or just intake more water?

HI. I am 34, have had a change in urine color and odor. Color went from nearly clear to dark gold, almost orange tinted. Also had a urinalysis done by a chiropractor friend, which came back positive for trace protein , luekocytes trace (15), and ketones high(80). Headache for two days. Muscle soreness in mid-back area. Puffy eyes for two days. No dieting or medications. Should I see a medical doctor or just intake more water than usual to flush urinary tract?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013