Change in taste in mouth, neck pain, soreness. How to rectify?

Hi, I noticed over the last three days that I have had a funny/different taste in my mouth that I especially notice when drinking water and not so much when eating or not dring water. I also have had some neck pain and soreness that comes and goes throughout the day. The neck pain and soreness I have had for a week now. It feels almost as if I slept on my neck the wrong way. The neck pain goes from the back right lower part of my head down to my shoulders. The neck pain/discomfort is usually more at night and if I lay flat on my back I do not notice the neck pain that much. It seems like when sleep with my head on the right or left side of the pillow is when I get the neck pain/discomfort. Any suggestions. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012