Change in speed of breath. Having changes in body for a couple of minutes unknowingly. What could it be?

Hi sir sometimes my breath speed changes and there is different feelings occurs in whole body and I do not know what happened to me for about 2 minutes then everything becames fine but i do not know what happened to friends says you were rotating around car or standing still or your face expression changes but i do not remember anything it was like nothing happened please let me know wat happened to me
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013