Change in sleep pattern, trouble in thought process and memory, vision issues. Head MRI showed small pineal cyst. Analysis?

I do not have any history of migrane headaches or headaches in general. For the past year I have had a change in my sleep pattern (sleeping up tp 16hrs at a time), trouble with my thought process and memory , and also some slight vision issues. I had a MRI of the head yesterday. Today I received my results stating I have a few like foci of increased T2 signal in the deep periventricular white matter regions. These are compatible with ischemic/gliotic changes, or could represent the sequela of migraine headaches. It also states I have a small simple pineal cyst ...
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012