Change in personality. On Zaldiar, protevasc, helicid. Suggest?

Would you please help me? I have 87 years old mother. Recently she came back from hospital a her medication was totally changed. After new pills she is TOTALY diferent person. This is her medicine:
ZALDIAR 37.5 mg ,CALVINTON 5mg, LEXAURIN l.5mg, NOVALGIN, URUTAL 24mg, PROTEVASC 35mg, FURON 40mg,,HELICID 20mg, CLOPIDOGREL 75mg, ORFARIN 5mg.
She is SICK from this medicine. I strongly believe she DON'T NEED THIS DEADLY MOLOTOV COCTAIL combination. Who can give me the best profesional
opinion? I don't trust my mother doctor. THANKS for your answer.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013