Change in penis colour, bumps on penis head, masturbation addiction. Using zole-f ointment. Causes and treatment?

iam 24 years old...my penis colour changed scince 2 months...its changed like dark ash colour and on my penis head small bumps are formed at one place and total penis head changed to dark ash colour..mt scrotum skin also changed to red colour and inner thighs also changed like dark ahs colour...when i applied dettol its burining too much...noe iam using zole-f ointment but there is no change in that area...iam still vergin...i musturbate too much,i thouht that the problem came due to musturbation....please help me
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013