Change in penis color, turned dark. How can I regain original color?

hi doctor .. my penis color chnages and now its getting black i feel do dirty can u please suggest me to get rid of getting black skin though i m fair and even earlier my penis colour was not like this but now its chnaging and its getting black so please suggest to get back my earlier colour my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. You penis is loosing colour because it normally happens with everyone whether they are in tropical region or not. Penis requires more blood supply to keep itself erect during sexual intercourse and to do so it needs more blood vessels and sacks. The concentration of veins make it darker than other part of the body. That is normal and there is nothing to worry. There are lot of skin whitening creams available in the market which can be used externally. But I suggest it is not necessary. Ladies like brownish dark penis, not baby wheatish one.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.