Change in heart rhythm, light headed. Can anyone help?

Hello, over the past 4-6 weeks i have noticed a change in my heart rythm. Every few minutes or so i can feel my heart pumping really hard then i will feel light headed for a second or so? I have normally noticed this when im not doing much i.e watching tv or relaxing. It doesnt hurt but it happends every 15 mins and sometimes less... can anyone help?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Thanks for writing us..
This irregularity of heart is known as Arrhythmias, may be due to presence of extrasystole, Paroxysmal supraventricular arrhythmia or Atrial flutter or Fibrillation.

For confirmation you get 12 lead ECG, ECHO and if required Holter monitoring.
You get Ecg done especially when symptoms are present.
I will be happy to help you after getting reports..
Good luck