Change in facial structure, broad jaw bones after taking dietary supplement and creatine. Recommendations?

Hi...im 23 years old male...some 6 months ago i took a dietary supplement containing tribulus terrestris(testosterone booster) and creatine..i took abt 150 gms of thiz suoplement in 3 days...then i discontinued using it...but after a month of its intake i
observed that my facial structure has changed..i observed my jaw bones has become broad...i guess thiz supplement has thickened n broadened my jaw bones...im under big depression...plz help me out
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013