Change in cycle length, intense abdominal pain, scan showed bulky and anteverted uterus with mild PID. Serious?

hello sir,im 23 years old,not married..3 years ago i got left overical cyst and removed with laproscopy ..i participated in sex from december 2011 onwards of about 6 times used pappaya to avoid cycle changed to 25days..few days onwards my belly is paining and went to scan..i find out my belly was bulky with mild changes of pelvic inflamatory disease and it is Anteverted and measures there any problem??please help me sir..
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012