Change in complexion above lips due to environmental changes. What is the treatment?

Hi, I m a 18 yr old Black Female w/ medium dark skin. I just moved from SC to NY to weeks ago. I don t drink NY water because it always upsets my stomach horribly, so I haven t drunk any, but I have been using it (showering, washing dishes, etc.). First, the area above my lip and below my nose changed complexion , and not my stomach is spotty with skin discoloration. My skin is very sensitive, but I ve never experienced skin problems (i.e., acne , blackheads, etc.) unless when trying some new face cleansing product. Any idea why this new environment (if that is the problem) has caused so much skin discoloration & how I can treat it? Thanks!!
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012