Change in color of sperm from white to yellow. Excessive ejaculation. No pain, not sexually active. Cause?

So, I ve noticed that over the last few days my sperm has changed color from a normal pearl white color to more of a creamish yellow color. Furthermore, I have noticed that the amount of sperm that is ejaculated is more than usual. I have no pain in my body, physical active with exercise, and not sexual active. What can be the cause of this?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Hello
Thanks for writing to HCM

Normally colour of semen is pearly white .It is normal to change of colour to creamish yellow ,if you have not ejaculated for some time.
Amount of semen also depends upon many things like genetics,diet,exercise,frequency of ejaculation etc.If you not ejaculated for some time ,then it is normal to increase in volume of semen.
so, Don't worry at all.

Take Care
Dr.indu Bhushan