Change in breathing rate with diaphragm spasms, lower back pain, not under stress. What could it be?

Hi My GP thinks I have the symptoms of Hyperventilation yet he thinks my breathing is OK. When I awake in the morning I feel fine for a matter of seconds and then I get tingling and twitches and my breathing rate changes. If during that initial few seconds I move position my diaphraghm spasms (I feel winded) and then my symptoms start off. My physical position influences my symptoms, if I lie down or sit at a desk, I get lower back pains and over a matter of seconds my bretahing rate changes. Generally I get headaches, fatigue , muscle aches, blurry vision , feel unwell. Any Thoughts ? It is not anxiety, I am not under stress.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012