Change in behavioural pattern at a particular season in a year, insomniac, unstable mind. Reason?

Hi Doctor, I m from India. my mother is suffering from some psychological problem. her behavior is normal throughout the year except one particular period and this transition of state is very fast. It has got some religious (in particularly sect change) background. which she undergone some 6-7 years before. from then every year in this particular season she behaves quite differently 1. she becomes insomniac 2. her mind becomes very much unstable 3. every now & then her thoughts changes..
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012