Change in behavior for a 7 year old after the birth of sibling. Anger, shouting, not listening to parents. How to communicate with him?

My son age Is just 7 years, doing his 2nd, recently from the last year, his character has been changed a lot, We had our second baby last year, she is now 10 months.... My son gets angry very much, not listening to my words, he hate to do his home work but Memorize very well.... Some times he is very affectionate to me, some times he shouts at me... I don t kn how to go with him... Please tell me how I should take care of him..
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
these need to be managed psycologically
these usually happen when child feel that they are not given proper attension due to the birth of subling in such cases try giving them more attension to them try talking with them and if u bring anything new give to elder and make him feel comfortable if it still continue then consult a classical homoeopath hwo can really help u has children also enjoy homoeopathic medicines..