Chances of something going wrong while keeping health and weight under check during pregnancy?

During my first pregnancy, I gained 75 pounds and developed an insanely high blood pressure. The docs said nothing as I was gaining, nor about the bp until it was out of hand. They monitored me every week at the end because of the bp then decided to induce labor. They used Pitocin. After 32 hours of labor, they broke the amniotic sac and discovered the baby was in distress. After then a few hours of actively pushing, her head got stuck. They pushed her back in (yes, seriously), and brought me in for an emergency c-section. During that surgery, I hemorrhaged so badly I needed a transfusion. They quickly put me under general just after my heart nearly stopped and they sprayed nitro on my tongue . I woke up on oxygen with a breathing tube in place. Then, I needed plasma . I found out my daughter was in NICU with low blood sugar and jaundice . I said I would NEVER do it again as I was told that the type of uterine incision they used would not allow for labor, so I was guaranteed another c-section. Never came pretty soon because it s now 5 years later, and I ve just found out that I m pregnant. This was definitely not planned, but I m not exactly upset about it, but I am SO SCARED of the surgery at the end that I can t even enjoy being pregnant (and I really want to!). What are the chances of something going horribly wrong if I keep my health and weight in check up until the planned surgery? I ve changed doctors and hospitals at this point because I felt that the care I received before was terrible. I m so scared I can t even think about the end of this.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012