Chances of pregnancy without penetration or ejaculation?

i want to know the chances of getting pregnant if 2 people just got together naked but d boy wearing the underwear . no penetration . no ejaculation happened . m just worried about his sumultaneously putting his hand first on penis and then on vagina and near contact of penis n vagina . . P.S . girl is on her ovulation day
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi Thanks for your question
If there is no penetration and no ejaculation, chances of pregnancy are nil.
Even, if the woman has ovulated.
For a women to become pregnant ejaculation is must and even if there is no penetration. Chances of getting pregnant by sperms carried out through the hands is again nil.
Hope I a answered your question.