Chances of pregnancy on using a soap bar used by partner post masturbation?

can sperm live on a bar of soap if i may have applied the bar directly to my vagina and my friend s boyfriend may have used it during or after masturbation during an unknown time period. also could you still be pregnant if you have had heavy menstrual cycle. these concerns have arose during different periods of time. i am often super paranoid about the slightest risk of pregnancy. i would appreciate your input. thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013