Chances of getting pregnant without penetration but ejaculation around vagina? Irregular cycle, periods delayed

Hi doctor... I have a question... What is the chance of getting pregnant without penetration but there was ejaculation around the vagina ... I am a virgin and this happened on the 27th day of my cycle... Normally i have irregular cycle between 23 and 28 days.. Now i am on my day 30 and still didn t have my period. I have lost a small weight earlier. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
As you are a virgin, without penetration, there is a next to nil possibility of pregnancy.
As ejaculation occurred around the vagina, some seminal fluid might have technically entered the vaginal canal, but this is a very remote possibility.
As your maximum cycle length is 28 days, and you are already on day 30, please take a urine pregnancy test early tomorrow morning ( first voided sample of urine ).
That way you would know for sure.