Chances of getting pregnant with low sperm motility rate? Improvement chances by taking vitamin C and fish oil?

hi, we ve been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now my husband is 40 and he has only 3% morphology and 28% motility and 9.2 million sperm so basically we have a very low chance we cannot afford any ivf or icsi or even iui and our doctor said we need to do one of these in order to get pregnant i just wanna know what are my chances of getting pregnant naturally? because our doctor told us at the end we need to take vitamin c and fish oil im hoping this will work but please i want to know what r our chances and thank u very much
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012