Chances of getting pregnant after having unprotected sex while on periods?

Hi, I had a question in regards whether you can get pregnant if you have unprotected sex while on your period. I know its probably not a smart decision, however I am a bit scared now. About 2 weeks before my period started (Jan 6), I took plan B pill . My period came as expected and on the first day of my cycle, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. Should I be worried about being pregnant? Should I take another plan B? Im not sure what I should do, please help.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013