Chances of contracting HIV virus from precum outside vagina?

Hi Doctor, It s my first time to had sex with my boyfriend 4 months ago. But I guess it s not really sex because he did not put it into my vagina , instead on the other (my bum) and release the semen outside.Then I found out that It is not his first experience with me (so I guess it s more than twice that he made it with his exes before me) I m afraid I may have HIV for what I have find out. So I search the net and read some articles about HIV. It said that one of the high risk are men who have multiple sex partners. I was alarmed by then. Is it possible that I can get the virus?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013